Copper Development Association provides a range of resources in support of the correct and efficient use of copper and copper alloys for major applications.
Most of our publications are downloadable electronically and a few are available as hard copies. Use the search option or click on a category to see the publications/software listed under that topic.
If you can't find the information you are looking for, try the following:
- FAQs - on alloys and applications
- Copper Key - for equivalents of copper alloys worldwide, their chemical compositions, material designation and national standards
- Copper Data Center - a searchable database of over 60,000 scientific abstracts from research papers related to the application of copper
- Copper Life Cycle Data - for up-to-date life cycle data on key copper products
- Kompass - for supplier listings
or use our technical support service, Contact an Expert