Copper Development Association provides a Range of Resources in Support of the Correct and Efficient Use of Copper and Copper Alloys for Major Applications
Most of our publications are downloadable electronically from the Resource Library and some are available as hard copies.
Other sources of information available:
- Search our FAQs on alloys and applications
- Visit the Copper Key website – for equivalents of copper alloys worldwide, their chemical compositions, material designation and national standards
- Visit the Copper Data Center – a searchable database of over 60,000 scientific abstracts from research papers related to the application of copper
- Visit the Copper Life Cycle Data website – for up-to-date life cycle data on key copper products
- Visit the Kompass website – for supplier listings
or use our technical support service via Contact an Expert.